Welcome, Aahz!

Galia (my daughter) is using 16GB SanDisk card. I think it is SD Extreme or whatever. I am using Patriot LX 64GB SDXC card (which is total accident, really, as it was bought for a very different purpose). In order to use it reliably, I had to upgrade firmware of both our K-5 to version 1.13 (I think it is the very latest one). Otherwise, every now and then the resulting image would come out unreadable by the camera itself and garbled in my LightRoom.

The link to my card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220496