To quote an old American baseball player, "Deja-vue all over again!" There were
the same exact same posts here several years ago regarding the mythical MZ-1.
Over the years I have come to the opinion that if Pentax's current products
satisfy your needs, stay with them. If you need them to come out with something
new, you will wind up in anticipation purgatory.

http://movies.yahoo.com/