Me too, I just WANTED to believe it soo much that I almost convinced
myself.  Almost, but not quite.  Even an announcement would have been
nice...

I think if they have nothing for Photokina then you wont be the only
customer lost to Pentax.  Many more will leave soon and probably many of
those will never return.  They HAVE to get it done this year - their
market is diminishing with every passing month.