On 7/2/13, Joseph McAllister, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I'm sure we all have done the same thing in the digital age. Shoot the
>first 5 or 10 or 20 frames (are they still frames?) then go to chimp
>only to see the single line of white text that you hope no one else saw
>"No Card in the Camera". Pray that no one asks for a print of that
>"great shot you took of my family at the game".

I was pleasantly surprised to find out the other day that my lil Fuji
X10 allows me to take 3 pics with no SD card installed! Left it out by
accident and was shooting away. Horribly slow write times, but didn't
lose my shot ;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty