From: Rob Studdert
On 25 February 2013 04:34, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've never hit the green button on accident, either.

Becasue the AF is so flaky in low light on the k5 I often have the AF
disconnected from the shutter button so use the dedicated AF button.
The problem is that when using the grip the rear AF button is
positioned in line and close to the green button. Problem solved on
that front though by simply disabling the green button in manual.

That was something they did with the K-7; swapped the position of the green button and the exposure compensation button from where they'd been on the K10D & K20D.

It was one of the changes I didn't much care for. Wouldn't have kept me from buying a K7 or a K5 if I'd felt I needed to, but it wasn't a point in their favor.