Yes! Happens to me too. e-dial creep from two places, and happens
frequently when switching to portrait from landscape or back.

Then there's that other grip gripe: if the e-dial on the body is
turned slightly off detent, (purposely) adjusting the grip e-dial has
no effect (or vice versa). Grrrr.

--
-bmw