long enough to make your shot. But you might not want to do that.

From: George Sinos
I need a little feedback on this one. I'm not sure it's worth pursuing.

<http://www.georgesphotos.net/Other/Misc-private/1804874_X84PMn#!i=2431403562&k=nbGb2Bd&lb=1&s=A>

The lock on my mailbox broke and had to be replaced.  It struck me as
something that could be used as an example of a broken pattern.

I've played with it a bit and looked at it until I'm cross-eyed.  I
can't tell if it's straight and level or a tiny bit crooked.  I'm also
not sure about the composition.  The lock on box 7 is dead-center in
the frame, I don't think I like that.  Maybe a rectangular crop
eliminating the top row of boxes might look better.

Is this worth the trouble to mess with or is it one of those "camera
club" photos that no-one but a photographer would look at?

Thanks for any input, gs.