Yeah, that's what I got.

From: "Dario Bonazza"
7

-----Messaggio originale-----
From: Rob Studdert
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 1:26 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List Subject:
Re: Posting photos of street art can get you arrested

On 8 April 2013 20:56, Bipin Gupta <bip...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, we have drifted - we are now on the topic of schools & ......
Hope you folks won't be upset if I quote what some guys told me here.
That the Public School boys need a calculator to add 10 + 5. Here is a
video:-
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/02/03/sad-video-high-school-students-cant-answer-basic-questions/
No wonder Chinese students excel in the US.

That's nothing, I'm currently watching a thread on Facebook which
relates to a basic math equation, the vast majority have no idea to
solve it but argue fiercely that everyone else it wrong. The most
interesting thing to me is that when checking the profiles of many of
the people in error they supposedly have university degrees, I find
the results stunning frankly.

The said equation: is 6-1x0+2/2=?