On 10/04/2013 11:04 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
"You will have students who are motivated, which makes the job of
teaching much easier, and will tend to attract people to the
profession who are passionate about teaching."

Unfortunately, that is the philosophy of the current system:  make the
job of teachers easier, and eliminate any method of measuring
performance.  I am not convinced that is the was to attract people who
are passionate about teaching;  it is more likely to attract those
looking for any easy and secure position.
It makes the job easier in that it is easier to deal with students who want to learn, and easier to deal with classrooms that are not war zones. You are reading things into my post that were not written into my post. Your country has a problem with governmental corruption at every level. Deal with that, and you will find most of the other problems go away.

bill