On 10/04/2013 1:49 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I don't point fingers at other states, let alone other nations.
Unfortunately, all humans are subject to corruption, and some will
steal as much as they can if there is no fear of prosecution.

If you believe that your country is free of corruption, or morally
superior to others, you are of course entitled to that opinion.
Is the bar set so high that perfection is demanded before comment can be made? If this is the case, we should both shut up, but you first, Canada ranks better than the USA on the corrupt government scale, and we have, by Canadian standards, an especially corrupt government at the moment.

If you think that corruption is the only problem with education, I
would respecfully disagree.

Corruption is the problem that feeds the other ones. Fix that one, the others will fix themselves.

bill