Chicago must be quite a place, especially in summer. The library is really inspirational, a far cry from the dingy places I remember.

Alan C

From: "Christine Nielsen" <ch...@inielsen.net>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 11:22 PM
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: 2(Christine) + CollegeBoy = Chicago GESO

Here's a few snapshots from our recent Chicago adventure... a few of
the Christines' downtown shenanigans, and a couple from the college
visit that brought us to the Windy City...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/sets/72157633307200188/detail/

Looks like our son will be spending the next four years in Chicago,
which should give me more excuses for Chicago photowalks!

:)
-c