Very fun set, Christine!  Love "the photographers."  Great job on exposure on
the bean; the blues are very pretty,  and your son is handsome!

Everyone else on the list might be interested in knowing that the Mansueto
Library is new.  I haven't been down to the U of C to see it yet, but I hope to
this spring or summer.  I'd like to do some night shots of it as well.
Christine did the tour when she was here and said it was amazing.

Cheers, Christine/Chicago