On Jun 18, 2013, at 5:24 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

>> Care to join me? Haven't booked the walk, yet. It will probably be from
>> September 13th through the 21st.
>
> I'd love to join you for at least part of the walk. Perhaps a weekend - I
> can't get the whole week off!

This is the company. <http://www.contours.co.uk/index.php> This is the walk
<http://www.contours.co.uk/walking-holidays/peddars-way-norfolk-coast.php> It's
actually a combination of two that can be done separately. Dunno if they'd
accommodate someone for a portion of one of the shorter segments.

I haven't booked, yet. Will probably do so tomorrow. Thoughts at this point are
of doing it with 8 nights between the 13th and the 21st. Would actually start
walking on the 14th, a Saturday.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net