Not seeing it.

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

----- Original Message -----
From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - Cape May beach, 10 am

Take another look at the beach shelters.

I can see the ocean; there's just a hint of a breaking wave next to the
guy in the blue shirt. The actual horizon line kind of fades into the
sky, but you can see a little of it if you look hard enough.

Too bad about the "beach tag". At least that's one aggravation I don't
have to deal with.

From: Rick Womer