Dario's reply makes me wonder if emoticons can legally be considered
violations of Non-Disclosure Agreements.
:|
I sincerely doubt it.
:\

Anyone who may or may not have signed a Non Disclosure Agreement, feel
free to respond to the following statements with an emoticon (only).
;)

Pentax FF Announcement 2013
Pentax FF Shipping 2013
Pentax FF Announcement 2014
Pentax FF Shipping 2014
Pentax FF Never
Pentax FF learned firsthand from a trusted source.
Pentax FF learned secondhand from a trusted source
Pentax FF learned from RiceHigh :{
:)

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi