The inability to use m42 lenses  (without an adapter that contains an
optical element for infinity focusing) is the main reason I would not
have a Nikon. Love to experiment with those legacy lenses. And in-body
image stabilization is a biggie feature, for me.

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi