On Aug 8, 2013, at 10:05 PM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:

> i would take both; they are small, and having both myself (well, i have the
> _FA_ 28) i have to say that while i love the 50, it is simply too narrow for
> some shots, especially when traveling (then again, the 50 has practically no
> distortion, so you could do hand-held panoramic sets and stitch them later)

Thanks, Steve. Experiment with the 50 yesterday convinced me that I at least
need to take the 28, maybe just the 28. I'll see when I get a better sense of
how well all the stuff for the trip packs up.

BWIAI, where do you stitch panoramics? Lightroom?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“On the basis of evidence we may be sure that
we are wrong but we can never be sure that we are right.”

- Richard Feynman