On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 02:27:38PM -0400, John Sessoms wrote:
> I believe Larry was just being an ass, mocking those of us who do
> want a full-frame DSLR from Pentax.

I wasn't *just* being an ass, I was also being humorous.  And
I was not mocking people who want a Pentax with a 24x36 sensor,
I am strongly in that camp myself.  I was mocking those who
treat any announcement that isn't an upcoming full frame DSLR
as tangible proof that Pentax as a brand is doomed, and anyone
who uses Pentax cameras will shortly be consigned to the dustbin
of irrelevance.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc