Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> Our new SprintScan 120 has a better carrier, and while I have to make
> sure that the film is flat when I load it into the carrier, it is not
> hard to do.

 Aaron, I'd like to know more about the SprintScan 120.  I know I
can't afford one but I'd be keen to know what its like for sharpness
and contrast.  Also I'd like to know if the software can scan without
applying any adjustments apart from film profiles.

 Feel free to send me a section of an unprocessed raw scan.  Size it
within PUG limits please :)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/ (out of date)