On Wed, Sep 11, 2013, Darren Addy wrote:

> But if you asked me the brand that appears most likely to be my 2nd
> choice, should it ever come to that, I would say Sony. Their NEX
> cameras are pretty clearly the best mirrorless option out there,
> IQ-wise, but I'm not a big fan of composing on the LCD and have yet to
> actually try an electronic viewfinder.

Like many people, I'm semi-boycotting Sony for their idiotic attitudes
toward DRM (including the rootkit on music CD incident).  I'd need to see
some serious public apology from them before I'd consider buying into
their system.

(Can't completely boycott Sony until/unless they divest their movie
studio ;-), but no hardware.)
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/