>From all accounts the GXR is a very good camera system, but I don't
understand it (at all) and when you have something that is radically
different than everything else out there, the burden falls upon the
marketing department to make it clear. I look at the GXR modules on
Amazon and it is not clear to me what mounts they work with. If I come
to the GXR with K-mount lenses I want to put on it, which module do I
use? Do I need an adapter? What do I lose and what can I keep (A
metering, AF? ) No clue. When I look at "GXR mount A-12" for instance,
I have no idea what "A-12" stands for. Description  says "Universal
mount handling Leica M lenses and more"? Really? "and more"? What
might the "and more" include? It's $500 and it isn't a lens. And it
isn't a body. Then I see A12 lenses like the 28mm f2.5 for $540. Do I
need the "GXR mount A-12" in addition to this?

I have a very low tolerance for feeling stupid (funny, since I feel
that way most of the time) and products like this make me feel like
I'm back in DOS land and have to crack the manual for every little
thing or I get a "syntax error". Not that I'm actually looking at the
GXR, since I don't see how hit gains me a single thing over my K-5 ii.
But if this is an example of how Ricoh is going to lead Pentax
marketing to the Promised Land, let's just say I'm not holding my
breath.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.