Apropos nothing Willie Nelson singing "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" started playing as soon as I began reading this message...

On 9/20/2013 7:27 PM, Tanya Love wrote:
Oh, one other thing - it will likely be  a Ricoh branded camera, with
"Pentax" as the model, much the same way as Canon has "EOS".  If they don't
do this in time for the K3, it will be on all future models though.

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Stan Halpin
Sent: Saturday, 21 September 2013 7:16 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: You didn't hear it from me...

That is a combination I have thought about Paul. And it would require much
less up-front investment than a new camera body or two . . .

stan

On Sep 20, 2013, at 4:12 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:

How about this...

Eye-Fi Pro card - set to transfer only JPGs

Shoot RAW+JPG with JPGs set to smallest file size

Let the built-in wi-fi transfer from the card to the iPad.  No need for a
card reader and the small JPGs transfer fairly quickly.

Then run the JPGs through Photosmith as planned.

-p