If found this site, that some of you may already  be aware of, that just
compares camera sizes and weights. To my surprise the K-5  was lighter than
the Canon T4i. Nevertheless, I will be going again with Canon.  But it's still
a fun site...

And by the way, if I was going just for  image quality in a
mirrorless/compact, I'd go with a Fuji X10/X20/whatever.  Every review I have
read
everywhere regarding IQ has been great. (No, still  undecided on a non-DSLR. I
may,
budget willing, get both a DSLR and something  else.)

http://camerasize.com/

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a  message dated 10/5/2013 8:59:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,