Paul,

I appreciate the comment.
It's a new house for us and the previous owners did this 10-12 years ago.
The disposer is a bit strange as it turns on by pushing the stopper into it.

I'm glad the link worked.  I have some trouble linking to my Google+ albums.
I had to go back to Picasa to get a shot at it.
If anyone has some suggestions on how to show G+ albums here, let's hear it.

Regards,  Bob S.