On Oct 5, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

> I'd like to endorse Paul's suggestion about the K5 & DA 40.  Below is a link
> that shows my everyday kit.  Now you have to remember that I am a woman, and
> as such, I've had to find a way to combine a purse and a camera kit.  I start
> with the Domke F-5XB.  The link below shows what I can carry in the bag as a
> purse and a camera bag.  I even show a photo depicting total weight.

Thanks, for the encouragement, Christine. Definitely leaning toward a K-5,
outdated as it is now, as my new camera. And I'm not averse to carrying a
"purse'. In fact, for several years now I've carried my wallet, keys, pen,
pencil, and notebook around my waste in a fanny pack. [I was cautioned while in
England not to refer to it as such. It seems "fanny" means something different
there than it does here.] I checked out the F-5XB. Considering that, perhaps in
a smaller version, and sling-lack options.

Do I recall correctly that you purchased your K-5 used? I've identified on w/
the 18-55 3.5-5.6 lens said to be in like-new condition.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Evertyhtnig is amazing and nobody's happy."

- Louis C.K.