That bump kind of annoys me, did a camera primarily designed for still photography need a head phone jack so much that they had to put it in a bump that looks like it harms the ergonomics of the camera? I guess so. The was I see it is if there had been room to shoehorn it in fine, but tacking it on, well that's just tacky.