On 07/10/2013 4:30 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Native support for both PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG 14 bit RAW files,
including the ability to retrieve RAW data from JPG files if still
present in buffer memory."
DNG being DNG i assume these will be read by my older programs, LR4
PSEL 9 and PSCS??

An old computer I fired up the other day has Photoshop 7 (pre CS, the first Photoshop to have a raw converter available, I believe.) on it. I fed it's raw converter a K5 DNG, which it opened with no problem, other than being very slow.

bill