On 08/10/2013 10:53 AM, Walt wrote:
Yeah, it's so great it makes me angry. Not only am I going to have to scrape together the money for the camera, I'm also going to have to come up with the money for a computer that's capable of handling the files with relative ease.

I did the computer thing earlier this year. It's quite amazing how fast a 6 core processor and 16gb of ram are when coupled with solid state drives can be. Make sure you buy a good mother board. A lot of people cheap out there, and then wonder why things don't work as expected.