Amazing prediction, how do you do it?

On 10/8/2013 1:26 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 01:17:38PM -0400, P.J. Alling wrote:
I have a K20D and you know in spite of beating the crap out of it, I
love it.  The K-5 /was/ a significant upgrade.  If the
specifications are true, and the Image quality holds up, this could
be the Game Changer that the each new Pentax has been hyped as since
the introduction of the K10D.
Haven't you people been paying attention.  Pentax is doomed.
I'm willing to bet that by this time next year, Pentax will no longer
exist as a company.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken