On 08/10/2013 11:17 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
I have a K20D and you know in spite of beating the crap out of it, I love it. The K-5 /was/ a significant upgrade. If the specifications are true, and the Image quality holds up, this could be the Game Changer that the each new Pentax has been hyped as since the introduction of the K10D.

Thom Hogan (apparently some sort of Nikon guru) is calling it the Pentax D400, and seems quite impressed with it.

bill