Peter, let me try to explain. I seem to have grown to sincerely dislike all too often seen on the internet ocassions when following the announcement (and sometimes even following relatively reliable rumors) people start proclaiming very loud claims.

E.g. K-3 is not revolutionary for the industry. It is great step up for Pentax, that's for sure. But it makes absolutely no sense to say that it is very imaginary Nikon D400. It is not. Nor it leapfrogs the competition. It simply does not at this time. It may in the future should it come out devoid of any bleeding edge cuts and bruises and should the market decidedly vote by its money in its favor.

Until then - it is all hand off review...

I hope you understand me now. And naturally, I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else on this list. I'm merely stating my opinion on the matter.