I was listening to the "This Week In Photography" podcast yesterday.
The K3 was mentioned in the news section and discussed a bit.  Derrick
Story was very positive about Pentax.  He said he had been given a
"K-2" for review.  I think he meant K-7, because he mentioned it in
earlier blog posts.  Anyway, after he had to return the review unit he
said he went out and bought one with his own money.

That's interesting behavior for a guy that was primarily a Canon
shooter for so many years.

gs
George Sinos
www.GeorgesPhotos.net