On 2013-10-09 17:04, Larry Colen wrote:

When the halftones get shot
and the results aren't so hot
that's a moire.

Eek! :)

Woo hoo! Next week is Petit le Mans! Flagging a day or two, and supporting the flaggers and other volunteers for the rest of the event. When I'm not flagging, I'll be shooting photos. Lots and lots of photos. I don't get near enough practice, and my hit rate on the pan shots leaves a lot to be desired. Of course, panning a car decelerating from maybe 100 mph to 60 mpy, fifty feet away, with a 200 or 300mm lens, is a challenge even for the practiced.

--
Doug "Lefty" Franklin
NutDriver Racing