What makes you think an XK140 rather than a 120?

Paul, its mainly, from the images on the web, the 120 has prominent curvature at the beltline, on the top of the door, while the 140 door is basically a straight line at the beltline.

BTW Dan's image looks like it has only bumperettes - no bumper at all.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Red Flash

HI Ken. What makes you think an XK140 rather than a 120? The wheels lead me to believe it's a 120. I think all the 140s came with wires, and they had a rear bumper that wrapped around onto the rear quarter.

Paul