It is unfortunate that this thread has devolved into the crapfest that
one can now (apparently) expect whenever Tom decides to post something
to this list. I almost forgot to look that image that David originally
posted:
http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/673/#peso

I was taken aback at it's beauty. Yes, it is a beautiful creature, but
the capture (lighting, DOF, sharpness, color, etc) is STUNNING. One of
the best I've seen on PDML this year. That is publication quality or
should be commemorated as a postage stamp or something. Superb!

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.