My recollection is that virtually all modern wide-to-normal camera lenses
contain aspherical elements, and that most of those are hybrid--a glass
spherical lens with a plastic element cemented on to give it a complex aspheric
shape.

The most notorious of these in Pentax land is the FA 28-70/4, whose aspheric
element has had a tendency to separate over time.

Rick