Ps CS5 and CS6 won't keep working forever. Eventually a Mac OS upgrade
will break them, so we casual or non-biz Ps users now must be
prepared.

Adobe has apparently seen the wisdom of stepping down as the software
giant and breaking their own virtual monopoly on photo editors. We
should praise them for being so altruistic, I suppose.

I'm hoping that one of the other editors will become sufficiently
competitive soon and I'll be able to replace Ps in my workflow.

--
-bmw