David Mann wrote:

>On Mar 1, 2014, at 1:22 pm, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>
>> This is a really fascinating investigation! Would you like me to call
>> my friend at the George Eastman House and see if they have any more
>> information on this?
>
>That'd be great if you could.  I thought about sending an enquiry via the
>Kodak website
>but I realised I'd probably struggle to find info even on modern films.

I just sent a note to my friend Stacy. She runs their conservation
lab, so this isn't really her area of expertise but she works closely
with Mark Osterman, who's their "Photographic Process Historian".
Perhaps he'll be able to tell us more.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com