On 18 Mar 2014, at 12:04, "Steve Cottrell" <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

> On 17/3/14, Bob W-PDML, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> There's a karting centre just by the Thames Barrier - is that the one?
>
> Indeed.

If he moves to Greenwich it would be a pleasant little cycle to work for him
along the river, and a fairly easy ride to college, which is at the Elephant
isn't it? I don't know how rents here compare to where he is now, but it is a
very studenty area, so I guess it can't be too bad.

Plus, this place has just opened on the peninsula:
http://www.scapeliving.com/scape-greenwich