Quoting Callum Gregory <callum.greg...@iinet.net.au>:

Brian I am in sydney :)

Try Camera Service Centre, Level 1, 203 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (Between Bathurst & Park Streets):

Their web site has an 'Estimates' page where you can describe the problem and they'll give you a rough idea of the repair cost. I've only used them once but I found them knowledgeable and efficient.

http://www.cameraservicecentre.powerup.com.au/index.html

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters