Don't count out canon's printers. Their ink is cheaper than epsons and
I think they make better printers. I've used a few of them from the
ipf8000 series and their smaller printers are just as good and produce
the same quality, though with less inks. I have a Pixma Pro 9500 mk2
that is 10 colors and a very, very good printer. The newer pixma is
even better from what I have heard.