No experience with their lens repair, but some positive experience with the Ronkonkoma, NY location...

I have an early Sigma flash that was not compatible with Pentax DSLRs after the *istDS2 series. I sent it to them asking if it could be upgraded to work with the K-5 and what the cost would be. It came back to me upgraded at no charge.

-p