Another choice...although I haven't heard anyone on the list mention they're using it...is Cyberlink's PhotoDirector. It's a LR look-alike currently on sale via Cyberlink's web site. Works with a 64-bit OS and processes files at a 16-bit level.

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector-ultra/compare_en_US.html

-p