Bob Sullivan wrote:
Larry,
Good pictures and I especially appreciate the 'how to' diy photos.

Thanks Bob.

A lot of that is in case I need to make one again, part of that is because as Engineers, that's what we do, we make the first one, so that people can use our instructions to go into production.

This project has been an interesting learning process too, all sorts of things didn't work.

   LRC

Regards,  Bob S.