I just checked Windows Update on this computer. It's there.

They may have just put it up, because when I ran update on Tuesday it
hadn't appeared yet.

All of my licenses for Windows 7 were verified legit by Microsoft when I
installed them. I expect it will show up on my other computers when I
next run Windows Update on them.

That still doesn't tell me whether I really want to install Windows 10.
I'm not completely satisfied with Windows 7, but I couldn't risk staying
with XP as much time as I spend on-line. My satisfaction with Windows 7
is directly proportional to how much I am able to make the GUI replicate
the "look & feel" of XP; i.e. how much stuff that already worked are
they going to change & how hard is it going to be for me to change it
back to do it the way I want to do it.

That "Tile" shit has definitely got to go!