In a message dated 4/24/2002 12:06:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> as a current K1000 owner I never gave much thought about split image finders
> but after using the Leica and my little Canonet I've thought more about the
> SLR Split Image finders.
>
> Do any of you prefer the Split Image over the other finders ?
> What cameras do you use that have the split image finders if any ?

I wonder if the reason I prefer the split image feature is that I started on
rangefinder cameras before moving to SLRs.
Currently -- the LX and the PZ-1 (third-party one in the latter).
Previously -- Sears KSX Super, Pentax ME Super, Super Program, Program Plus,
P30t.
The LX or the ME Super might be your best choices, depending on your budget.

ERNR
My photographs hang on the virtual walls at http://members.aol.com/ernreed