Yep - downloaded the updated drivers (the CD had slightly older drivers on it) and also tried the generic drivers from Fresco. Inateck's support department was first rate - I emailed them on Saturday and they replied on Sunday afternoon. There were comments on Amazon from people who tried the card and had the same experience as I did, so I wonder if there was a compatibility issue with the card and certain chipsets, but Inteck said that it should work in my system.