Thanks, Larry - I am contemplating this. The other cards have the connectors turned 90 degrees. The card that had the connectors that were blocked by the case could be modified to fit in a low profile case - so they rotated the connectors to decrease the footprint. I never considered that they would not fit in my case and after purchasing the card revisited the listing on Amazon and did not see any note about needing a special case for the card. I do not have a grinder and I am not sure that the cut and bend approach will work - so I think I need a card with the slots in the right orientation.

Mark