A creative project that my designer and I worked on over 8 weeks, then
6 hours shooting, and a month waiting for the publication embargo to
end ... has finally been published.

http://nifmagazine.com/cabaret-by-bruce-walker/

An image from it will also appear in the UK print magazine Femme
Rebelle in September.

All images: K-3, DA* 16-50/2.8
Lighting is from three Einsteins with an assortment of mods and
shtuff. My lighting design.

Model: Dorrie Mack
Makeup and hair: Coral Brandenburg
Designer and stylist: Eva Mocek/GearPunk’D
Assistant: Anique Alletson
Photographer and Artistic Director: Bruce Walker

GearPunk’D (Eva) custom made a gold jacket, punk-influenced long-line
corset and matching choker, shorts and pasties for Dorrie.

Comments will be warmly embraced!

--
-bmw