Gotta back Frank up here - being a woman who was objectified too often in my youth -( one of the reasons I got the hell out of show biz...) OTOH - Men are often objectified in the same way these days... so it isn't necessarily sexist... it is just all a little bit too over the top for my eyes... and Bruce knows I respect his skill as a photographer as well.

As for the nonsense of the "protests" in Times Square (and elsewhere) - more opportunity to contract skin cancer, sun burn, mosquito bites...
ugh.

ann